Cut-off mark is 180.
Application cost is N2000.
Deadline is July 30th.
Screening holds August 13th-18th, 2018.
The examination which has been scheduled to take place on Monday 13th August and end on Saturday 18th August 2018, is for candidates who chose Imo State University as first choice and scored 180 and in joint Admission and Matriculation Examination (JAMB).
In addition, candidates must posses at least 5 (five) credit level passes in their relevant 0ʼLevel subjects including English language and mathematics.
NOTE: The Examination is “COMPUTER BASED TEST” (CBT). To prepare adequately for the screening, you need the Original IMSU Post-UTME Past questions. Don’t fail to get it now. Click here to get yours.
REGISTRATION PROCEDURE FOR 2018/2019 SCREENING EXERCISE
A). Visit the University website – www.imsu.edu.ng
B). Click on “Prospective students”
C). Click on “Apply Here” under 2018 /2019 academic year PUTME application.
D). Enter your JAMB registration No.
E). Click on submit button to generate INVOICE.
F). Proceed to any of the banks for your payment with the generated Payment Invoice number.
The Banks are:
– Zenith Bank
– IMSU Microfinance Bank
– First Bank
– Imo State Microfinance Bank.
– Fidelity Bank and
The payments can only be made at the shortlisted banks in Owerri.
- – Return to the application page and insert your Jamb registration number again
- – Enter your confirmation order pin gotten from the bank
- – Proceed with the completion of the form
- – Correctly enter your O’level results
- – Confirm your entries
- – Submit your application
- – Print your acknowledgement slip
- – Await announcement from the University.
- Eligible candidates would be required to pay the sum of Two thousand naira (N2,000 only).
- 1. You must enter a valid Mobile No. And Email address for future communication.
- 2. Any candidate who fail to successfully submit his/her screening application Online would be automatically loose his/her chance of being considered for admission.
- 3. Any candidate who supply False Information will be disqualified.
- 4. Any commencement of registration is advised to avoid web congestion in the dying hours.
- 5. Registration Portal will be Shut Down at Midnight 30th July, 2018.